r16351 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Add code page information to gnucash.bat, #458783.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jul 23 04:52:48 EDT 2007

Quoting Andreas Köhler <andi5 at cvs.gnucash.org>:
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/16351
>
> Instead of trying to retrieve the system code page, simply hard-code the
> code pages for the configured languages.  This is one more string for
> each new translation of the custom messages.  Suggestions for how to
> parse the LangOptions/LanguageCodePage parameter in isl files are
> welcome.

All of Inno Setup's standard language files (Languages/German.isl)
have a section

[LangOptions]
;; ...
LanguageCodePage=1252

We should probably re-use these codepage numbers here... (However, the
non-standard Greek translation doesn't have this setting, which is
probably why it hasn't been added as standard translation.)

Christian