gda-dev compile

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 25 14:29:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Please start a new thread instead of responding to an old message
when you're changing topics like this...

keith <keith at bellairs.org> writes:

> Should gda-dev compile? If so, what's this?
>
>     |checking if guile needs our copy of (guile www)... ./configure:
>     line 25786: syntax error near unexpected token `gnc_have_guile_www,'
>     ./configure: line 25786:
>     `GUILE_MODULE_AVAILABLE(gnc_have_guile_www,(www main))'|

Yes, it should compile..  But I dont think anyone but Phil has
tried it lately.  This configure error is based on your version
of guile and the autotools.  There's a fix in trunk that apparently
hasn't been pulled into the gda-dev branch.  Maybe Phil will
merge back from trunk soon.