GNU Cash 2.1.3

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:44:16 EDT 2007

Hi Rev Gene!

>From what I have found, it seems that Money Counts is no longer being
actively developed (though I couldn't find much about it).

You will have to find a way for Money Counts to export to a *.qif file or
find some utility to do this conversion. A quick web search uncovered this:
http://support.broderbund.com/faq_list.asp?id=1294818186 disclaimer: I have
not tried using it and do not know if it does what you need.

I'm afraid you'll have to do some digging yourself on this one. If you (or
anyone else watching the lists) find out how to do this, please post back
and let us know how it works out for you.

Nathan