Another release candidate 2.1.5

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jun 26 05:28:05 EDT 2007

Quoting Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net>:
> Am Montag, den 25.06.2007, 11:28 -0400 schrieb Derek Atkins:
>> Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org> writes:
>> next weekend?
>> >
>> > I think (at least) a 2.1.5 is advisable.
>
> I do not have a strong option about that.

I think the proposal for another 2.1.5 is good; we've already fixed a
number of bugs already so that we should have another release
candidate for testing available.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Schedule has been updated accordingly.

>> * re-add a qof_entity_get_guid() API
>> * revert the calls that were changed to qof_instance_get_guid()
>
> Should be done as of r16212.  Feel free to verify that.

Thanks so much! This is great work!

> I have a few other open issues but hope to finish them soon.  It would
> be cool if we had a list of release blockers bugs though.

All release blockers should be recorded in bugzilla and marked with
milestone=2.2.0. IMHO that's a clear enough list.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GnuCash&target_milestone=2.2.0

Thanks,

Christian