Compiling gnucash 2.2.1 on openSuSe 10.2

John Sved john.sved at onlinehome.de
Fri Sep 21 06:21:18 EDT 2007

Thanks for the replies.

I did a make uninstall of the compiled gnucash-2.2.1

Then I installed the   gnucash-2.2.1-0.rauch.1.i586.rpm   from
ftp://ftp.rauchs-home.de/suse/10.2/i586/gnucash-2.2.1-0.rauch.1.i586.rpm

r16482  2007-09-05

There is still no Set-up for Online Banking in the Tools menu.

Perhaps the comment from Frank Ellenburger still applies to SuSE 10.2

> Sorry, I think, your mix here Suse with debian. Since years in Suse distros
> HBCI is by default enabled. That's why I became a GC user. There was only one
> Version (10.1?), where they mixed versions and so it didn't work.
>
> Usually on my production machine, I install to Suse packages and than upgrade
> them with the packages from Packman and CRauch and everything works fine.
> Under Tools, i have "Online Banking Setup".

-- John