GnuCash 2.2.8 Released

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Dec 20 07:12:37 EST 2008

Hello,

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 01:31 +0100, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the Windows installer has been updated to include a new Italian
> translation of the GnuCash documentation by Cristian Marchi.
>
> The new md5sum is:
>  d2667769d67a97ca8e7704e548ab4176  gnucash-2.2.8-setup.exe

I have updated the file once again, because it seems there sneaked in
some weird error about redirect.exe (gconfd-2.exe, qt3-wizard.exe).
Well, this is the result of just pushing a new binary without real
testing, which is a problem on all Windows platforms for us anyway.

The new md5sum is:
 5d5f5c32ae719bd0ac91293898625210  gnucash-2.2.8-setup.exe

I hope this version works better for you, at least it does for me.

Ciao,
-- andi5

PS: Once some gconfd-2.exe process is running, GnuCash will work.  That
is the reason I did not detect the error myself.  I still cannot tell
you what is to be blamed though.