dist.sh under Windows XP

Stephen Grant Brown sg_brown at bemail.com.au
Mon Jan 28 19:28:19 EST 2008

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for your help.
Did reset.sh
Went to completion
install.sh went to completion
dist.sh failed
Installed qt-win-opensource-4.2.3-ming.exe into c:\qt/4.2.3
Adjusted custom to shell to

AQBANKING_WITH_QT=yes
QTDIR=/c/QT/4.2.3

reset.sh run to completion
install.sh run to completion
dist.sh produces

Error on line 84 in c:\soft\gnucash/gnucash.iss: Source file "c:/qt/4.2.3/bin\mingvm10.dll" does not exist.
Compile aborted.

Where does this file come from?

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown