I give up !

Mac & Barbara mbcraig at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 14:31:24 EDT 2008

I have tried so hard to make gnucash work on my Vista SP1 machine ! I have downloaded gnucash 2.2.5. I try to set up the program with OFX, and continue to get "Qt 3 wizard has stopped working" message. It also says something about a "libglib.dll" file. I have downloaded the latest Qt file, 4.0x, I have downloaded a "libglib.dll" file. NOTHING works! What do I do ? BTW, does gnucash have a .exe file version for download ?
                                                                                                                            Mac