ofxdirectconnect in aqbanking3 branch

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 08:01:05 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

On So, 2008-07-20 at 13:46 +0200, Martin Preuss wrote:
> Thanks, however, I always get a core dump in "Tools/Online Banking Setup".
>
> After the initial page pops up I click on "Forward" which leads to the second
> page. I then do not start the "AqBanking Wizard" since my homebanking already
> is setup so instead I click on "Forward" again and that's where it crashes.

Yesterday I fixed a crash that happened after showing this matching page
twice and finishing the druid. I have not seen what you describe yet.

> A core dump is created but since the file "gnucash" isn't an executable by
> itself I can't create a backtrace...

You may want to take a look at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backtrace .
A stack trace would indeed be brilliant. Maybe it also helps to start
gnucash with "--logto stderr --log gwenhywfar=debug --log
aqbanking=debug" (other log levels being info, mess, warn, crit and
error, btw).

Thanks!

Ciao,
-- andi5