Bug 105932

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:13:19 EDT 2008

I added this question/comment to this really old bug, but I'm not sure that
anyone will see it unless I also post it here. Christian or Derek, perhaps
you could respond, since your comments (from four years ago) are on the bug.

"Nearly four years later... the documentation still doesn't cover
this. If this is a documentation issue, shouldn't it be reassigned to
the Documentation component? Or, if the dialog itself needs to be
redesigned to be simpler to use, I'm open to suggestions."

Cheers,
Charles