Totals in Currency for stock accounts (?)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 11 08:17:20 EST 2008

Hi,

Quoting Rainer Dorsch <rdorsch at web.de>:

> Hello,
>
> in the 1.x series of gnucash I managed to get in the accounts view
> for a stock
> account two columns with the information
> -> Number of shares I have for a stock
> -> The current value of these stock (in the default currency?)
>
> Currently I see for the stock accounts only the number of shares I have.
>
> I searched for an option in the preferences dialog, but was not successful.
>
> Is there a way to get the second column back in gnucash 2.2.7?

Sure!  Turn on the "Total in Report Currency" column.  See that little
triangle button on the far right side of the CoA column headers?  Click
there and it brings up a list of all available columns for you to choose.