Patch: Allow to compile GnuCash against upcoming AqBanking4

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Oct 5 16:56:08 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

Am Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008 13:26 schrieb Martin Preuss:
> the attached patch allows for GnuCash to be compiled against the upcoming
> AqBanking4.
> As you can see the impact on GnuCash is minor (we only need to add a
> argument to AB_Banking_OnlineInit() and AB_Banking_OnlineFini()).
>
> The patch can be applied against the latest SVN of branch 2.2 (r17613).

Thanks a lot! It helps a lot to see the changes are really very minor and yet
gnucash can be kept compatible to the upcoming libaqbanking4.

I've modified your patch a bit to reduce the lines enclosed by #if/#endif
blocks, but in principle I've kept your proposal as-is. This has now been
committed to trunk and will be cherry-picked into the 2.2 branch sooner or
later, either by andi5 or me or someone else.

Thanks again!

Christian