update to po/zh_CN.po

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Oct 22 16:44:12 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008 03:40 schrieb zhangweiwu at realss.com:
> Hi thanks for answer. I didn't use svn version because I was told to use
> stable version in an outdated translation how-to document. I'll use svn
> version from now on. It's very helpful of you to get the URI of the svn
> file so I don't need to install svn client.
>
> Please apply the parts of the patch that can be applied, the rest of the
> phrases I can find out from rejection files and redo translation of
> these phrases manually again after you committed the (partly working)
> patch and I donwload them again.

I've applied your patch now. The failed parts of the patch are noted below and
summarized in the attached rejection file. Thanks a lot for the update!

Regards,

Christian

Hunk #1 FAILED at 9.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 25.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 733.
Hunk #29 FAILED at 15165.
Hunk #30 FAILED at 18209.
Hunk #31 FAILED at 18233.
6 out of 31 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file zh_CN.po.rej