Italian guide update

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Oct 23 14:46:25 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2008 13:36 schrieb Cristian Marchi:
> I have a patch file for the italian guide as attachment to this email:

Great! I've committed this to SVN, r17640.

Except for the Makefile.am modification because that one refers to a
file "gnucash-guide-it_IT.omf" which doesn't exist and your patch didn't
include it. It seems to me this was probably a newly created file by you. You
should submit this file as a whole together with the remaining Makefile.am.
Alternatively I'd propose you edit the files in a checkout (working copy) of
SVN, and create the patch by running "svn diff" in the top-level
(gnucash-docs) directory. If you do this and make sure to mark newly created
files by "svn add", the result of "svn diff" should even contain the newly
added files.

> I also have about a hundread images  (some updated and some new) for the
> guide. Since the zip file is about 4Mb I would like to know if I could
> post it to this list or if it's better to post it directly to Christian
> Stimming.

Just post them directly to me. During the next weeks I'll have enough time
regularly to commit those files after at most a few days of waiting :-)

Thanks a lot!

Christian