SQL backend

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Sep 26 06:46:26 EDT 2008

Rolf Leggewie wrote:
> The result was an error message "Can't parse the URL
> /home/rolf/.gnucash/data/mysql:,,$server:gnucash:$user:$pw."  What am I
> doing wrong?

By reading some older messages from Phil to this list, I found out that
overwriting an existing sqlite3 file with "Save As" might be another way
to export the gnucash data to SQL.  The result was very similar to the
above.

"Can't parse the URL /tmp/test.db."

There is some output on the console from where I started gnucash:

"
/tmp/test.db:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
SQLite format 3
^
"