GnuCash Crash when viewing an account with posted transaction

Mark Sluser marksluser at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 04:28:02 EDT 2009

I am using GnuCash 2.3.3 and postgresql backend.
I had to manually import some invoices/entries and transactions/splits/
slots and now when I view an account with invoices posted, GnuCash
crashes.

Here is my gnucash.trace file:

*   WARN <qof.engine> [guid_init()] only got 1626 bytes.
The identifiers might not be very random.
*   WARN <Gtk> Refusing to add non-unique action
'CustomerReportAction' to action group 'MenuAdditions'
*   WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute child
process (No such file or directory)

Any idea what I could do to find the problem?

-Mark