gnucash compilation and installation from svn: why "a gnome druid"

Raphaël Maville rafmav at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 3 03:24:06 EST 2009

Well,

This is what it does with Actions > Scheduled transactions > Mortage and
Loan druid : with two clicks on the button "Forward": gnucash crashed!
$ LANG=C gnucash --debug
gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at
configure time.
Found Finance::Quote version 1.13
**
** gnc.gui:ERROR:(druid-loan.c:1875):ld_com_next: assertion failed:
(FALSE)
Abandon

in the file ~/.xsession-errors, that the error or warning message I
have: :
Starting gtk-window-decorator
/usr/bin/compiz.real (video) - Warn: No 8 bit GLX pixmap format,
disabling YV12 image format

(gnome-panel:7157): libglade-WARNING **: Could not load support for
`gnome': libgnome.so: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun
fichier ou dossier de ce type
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/home/rafmav/.compiz/session/default0"

(gnome-panel:7157): GWeather-WARNING **: Impossible d'obtenir les
données METAR.

(evolution:7609): camel-WARNING **: No from set for message

(evolution:7609): camel-WARNING **: No from set for message

in the file ~/.xsession-errors, that what is added with gnucash opened:
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: seek failed for string with length -869779006 with error code 22
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: seek failed for string with length -323143137 with error code 22
ERROR: seek failed for string with length -321085696 with error code 22
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: seek failed for string with length -325492939 with error code 22
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
ERROR: whilst scanning summary file
BBDB spinning up...

I do not know if these infos are useful... But libgnome seem to load
badly with other applications...

Problem of rights ?

Have a nice day!