Enhancement request: 'Native' importing of '.CSV' files

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:22:25 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> There is already a CSV importer in Trunk.
> It's buggy, but if you wanted to continue working on it you
> at least have something to start with!
>
> -derek

Great! I'd love to play with that. However, Im a complete newbie to
checking out source code from a repository and compiling, so could you
give me a quick newbie friendly way to check out and compile that ?
(my knowledge stops at './configure;make;make install')

(I can set up a VmWare Linux partition on my Windows box if that would
make the playtesting easier)

Regards,

John Smith.