Win32 Daily Builds available

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:20:21 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Quoting Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com>:
>
>  I just committed r18100 which should fix this.
>>>

>> Assuming this change went into last night's build, can anyone verify that
>> the problem is fixed for them?
>>

> Looks like Christian kicked off a second build, there are two from last
> night:
>
> gnucash-2.3.0-svn-r18100-setup.exe
> and
> gnucash-2.3.0-svn-r18101-setup.exe

Cool. If someone can verify that it installs & fires up on Windows, I want
to ask a few users to verify bug fixes for display issues.

By the way, in r18101 it looks like Christian not only removed the aqbanking
patch, but removed the option to even have one (see changes to
packaging/win32/install.sh). Any idea why?

-Charles