AqBanking issues

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Thu Jun 4 18:16:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> There are a number of AqBanking issues which are piling up in bugzilla.
> Christian, are you the developer in this area?  Will you be able to work on
> this for 2.3.X/2.4.0?  Is there someone else who can help you or take over
> for you?
[...]

At a first glance it appears that many of the reports concern meanwhile
ancient versions of AqBanking.

Another big portion of reports seems to be about the well-discussed bug of
GnuCash not being able to transfer money via AqBanking.

Someone already worked on that and he also provided a patch for GnuCash which
at least for him fixed the problem (seen on a mailing list: gnucash-devel, I
believe?).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/