GnuCash Documentation in PDF format

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:58:57 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 08:40, Derek Atkins<warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Derek, I'll be happy to take a look and see if I can fix at least a
>> couple of the bad figures to see what kind of effort is involved.  I
> That would be most excellent!  Thank you.
>
> If "make pdf" is all that's needed, I can set that up as part of
> the daily doc build on 'code'.

Um, Derek, I'm not sure if you noticed all this thread.  I'm getting
inconsistencies with "make pdf".  I don't think it's ready for prime
time yet (although your mileage may vary).

I got one good build then nothing but errors (no change in gnucash
working directory), so I'm not sure if it's my fop environment or what
(I'm getting fop errors, too).

I will work on both ends (fop and xml) when I can.

Regards,

-Tom