2.4 / report fonts

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Jun 30 12:57:33 EDT 2009

As far as I know, webkit now works in gnucash 2.3.X on the 3 major platforms
(linux, win32 and macosx).  If this is true, perhaps we should modify all of
the reports to get default fonts from gnucash, and gnucash can store them in
gconf.  This will allow people to modify the report fonts, even if we don't
yet supply a nice GUI.

This is coming from Derek's comment that the new templated invoice will/should
be in 2.4, and Mike Alexander's patch to bug 579621 to store default webkit
fonts in gconf.  I would prefer that the fonts be store in the report html
rather than set in the webkit instance, so that if the report is exported and
imported into another browser, the fonts are still as they were in gnucash.

Phil