r17969 - gnucash/trunk/src/register/ledger-core - Bug #343217: Register: Don't leave the account cell if the user chooses not to create a new account when prompted. This allows any typo to be quickly fixed. Previously the account cell text was blanked and focus moved to the next cell.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 4 09:32:39 EST 2009

Charles,

Charles Day <cedayiv at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/register/ledger-core/split-register-control.c
>    gnucash/trunk/src/register/ledger-core/split-register-p.h
>    gnucash/trunk/src/register/ledger-core/split-register.c
> Log:
> Bug #343217: Register: Don't leave the account cell if the user chooses not to create a new account when prompted. This allows any typo to be quickly fixed. Previously the account cell text was blanked and focus moved to the next cell.

Could you make the same change in src/business/business-ledger/gncEntryLedger*
as well?  I suspect the same bug exists over there.