Problem building gnucash on windows

Sebastian Held sebastian.held at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 07:58:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm currently cleaning up my build scripts, but you may try them:
http://tellico.dyndns.org/drupal/

Extract the zip to e.g. c:\dev\projects\gnucash\packaging
Modify the path settings at custom.sh (if needed)

Start up msys and
cd /c/dev/projects/gnucash/packaging/win32
./install.sh

Good luck,
Sebastian