Gnucash 2.2.9 & Aqbanking 3+ with Windows XP

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 16 16:31:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

"Matthias Gruhn" <ma-gruhn at gmx.de> writes:

> Hello there!
>
> Are there any news about Gnucash 2.2.9 &  Aqbanking3+  in Windows XP? I have
> read the last status here:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2008-August/023683.html.

There are no plans to have any more 2.2.x releases, so no, there will
not be a 2.2.9 with AqB3, nor will there be a 2.2.10.

> Is there any plan to integrate aqbanking 3+ in the next version of gnucash?

Yes.  Indeed AqB3 already works with current trunk.  We're working on
the 2.3.x test releases which will turn into the 2.4 stable release.
That release should have AqB3.

> Last but not least: How could I help working on it? The problem is: I know
> neither Perl nor any other programming language. But I have a strong will
> :-)

You can test the 2.3.x releases
You can help with documentation.
You can help triage other bug reports (see if you can verify the bug)

There's lots of stuff you can do without being a programmer!

Thanks!