Another problem with scheme query and SQL backend

Erwin Rieger erwin.rieger at ibrieger.de
Sun May 31 06:53:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

i have another funny problem with querying data from scheme with the
(my)sql backend.

The query from my previous posts do only return transactions that
are/were shown in the gui (ledger)!

Steps to reproduce:
      * install config.user from my previous post in ~/.gnucash
      * open a nonempty sql-book with gnucash (with --extra command line
        option), all accounts closed, only account-tree visible
      * run scheme query from the "Extensions - AQueryTest1" menu
      * watch output on console: "got 0 transactions..."
      * open a account with transactions in it
      * run scheme query from the "Extensions - AQueryTest1" menu a
        second time
      * watch output on console, now it reports a number of returned
        transactions
      * close ledger view of account
      * re-run query, console still reports a number of returned
        transactions

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen Erwin Rieger