Manually trigger update of www.gnucash.org?) (Re: htdocs patch: downloads & news)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 18 12:31:42 EST 2009

FYI,

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> Derek, can you manually trigger an update of the website? Thanks!

I tried to update the website manually and I got an SVN error back,
which explains why it failed:

Conflict discovered in 'news/090723-2.3.3.news'.
Select: (p) postpone, (df) diff-full, (e) edit,
        (h) help for more options: Select: (p) postpone, (df) diff-full, (e) edit,
        (h) help for more options: svn: Can't read stdin: End of file found

So, why would there be a conflict here?