Is it marked for translation?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Apr 22 11:15:20 EDT 2010

Zitat von Nikos Charonitakis <nikosx at gmail.com>:
> I think (currently running 2.3.12/svn) that DE menu entry
> "GnuCash Finance Management" string is missing from translation file.

Which string exactly do you mean? Where is it located in the source code?

> Also it seems that us/de_DE locale specific strings are still marked
> for translation.
>
> I found many strings like this in gnucash.pot :
>
> src/report/locale-specific/us/gnucash/report/taxtxf.scm
> src/report/locale-specific/us/taxtxf.scm

Yes - I left some of the more generic strings as still marked for
translation, and I removed only those which are really only relevant
inside this report and nowhere else.

Are there many strings which originate *only* from those two files? Or
would those strings appear in gnucash.pot anyway from other places as
well? In the latter case it doesn't change anything if the strings are
removed or not.

Regards,

Christian