Updated it translation for website

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Aug 7 06:30:06 EDT 2010

On Friday 6 August 2010, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> I have one translation of the latest release news. Can you please add it
> to svn "it" folder just to test out that all is working fine?

Done. I had to fix a bug in the website code to get it working, but I can see
your release notice in Italian now.

By the way, if you intend to add more translated news items, please attach
them with the original file name (you can gzip them if you like). That will
make it easier for me to add them in svn. Thank you.

Geert