src/engine/gncBusPeriod.c

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Aug 15 05:07:02 EDT 2010

Am Sunday 15 August 2010 schrieb John Ralls:
> On Aug 14, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> > Is this file used?  "make distcheck" is failing because this file is in
> > POTFILES.in but not in the distribution.
>
> Christian moved it from src/business/business-core/ a month ago. Might he
> have forgotten to update something?

Sorry for that. The file existed in src/business/business-core and was
completely unused, which was fine because it also was *not* in POTFILES.in,
i.e. someone has removed it manually from POTFILES.in. After my file move I
added all *.c files into POTFILES.in which introduced this error because it
shouldn't have been added into POTFILES.in.

I now removed that unused file completely. Sorry for that.

Christian