AW: gnucash upgrade from 2.2.9 to 2.3.14: AqBankingconfigfolderchanged

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:09:32 EDT 2010

Martin Preuss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Dienstag 17 August 2010, Jannick Asmus wrote:
> [...]
>> C:\Program Files\gnucash-unstable\bin>aqbanking-cli updateconf
>> Config for AqBanking 4 found, no update needed.
>> Your configuration seems to be ok.
> [...]
> I guess the problem is, that you already have a Aqbanking4
> configuration from your tries...
>
> So you need to move the folder $HOME/.aqbanking out of the way (e.g.
> rename it, but keep it as backup, just in case) and start the tool
> again. That should do it.

... and so it does. Thanx a lot. Here the prompt:

C:\Programme\gnucash-unstable\bin>aqbanking-cli updateconf
Config for AqBanking 4 not found, update needed (-55)
Config for AqBanking 3 not found (-51)
Config for AqBanking 2 found, importing
Your configuration seems to be ok.

Just a minor remark: The folder name does not have a leading dot "." any
more. Purpose?

> The tool refuses to overwrite an already existing configuration.

Best wishes,
J.