2.3.10 builld (was: GtkHtml causes Windows build to crash)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Feb 17 04:49:26 EST 2010

Zitat von Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be>:
>> > You can revert, increase the version number, and tag right away (I'm
>> > away from SVN access currently).
>>
> I noticed version 2.3.10 didn't build this night. There's no build log, so it
> looks like the build didn't even start.
>
> Is there something I didn't do right ?
> I have
> - changed the version number in configure.in
> - ran an svn cp from trunk to tags/2.3.10
>
> I am not aware of other things that have to be done.

This is correct. I guess the build is still ongoing. The file times
shown in the win32/trunk directory are EST. Consider the 2.3.9 build:
The nightly trunk gnucash-2.3.9-svn-r18656-setup.exe finished at 02:48
EST which is 08:48 Central European time (CET), but the 2.3.9 tag
build on the same day wasn't finished until 05:57 EST, 13:57 CET
(because it built all requirements because I had removed the previous
build directory tree). Hence, I guess you have to wait for after lunch
until we need to check for further action...

> Also, if the build is successful, I don't think I have the right permissions
> to copy the necessary files to sourceforge.

What is your sourceforge username? I'll gladly add you to the gnucash
project there.

Regards,

Christian