Tabs Text Blank in Windows Nightly r18685

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Feb 19 16:24:47 EST 2010

Am Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 schrieb Kim Wood:
> A new minor problem - the latest Windows nightly build r18685 install and
> runs successfully.  However, the account name text that normally displays
>  in the tab is blank.  The tabs "work", and do allow an account to be
>  selected - but there is no text or color highlighting displayed in the
>  tab.  This was previously working correctly in the latest 2.3.10 tagged
>  build.

The 2.3.10 tagged build used the previous gnome library versions.

Since then, those have been upgraded for the trunk nightly build, which will
change many things, including potentially breaking things. Thanks for spotting
this one, but r18685 didn't yet use the new versions correctly during the
gnucash build.

The next nightly build tomorrow will have used the versions correctly, and
only then we can really start hunting down bugs. Please check again tomorrow
and then report each and every weird behaviour you can observe. Thanks!

Regards,

Christian