No subject

Thu Feb 18 01:58:27 EST 2010

Moreover, it would seem to me that context-sensitive help should be bundled with the app--not set up as a separate install altogether. I do not know what it would take to get the context help integrated directly in the program.

Because I am on a Mac, *none* of the help works from the application, and I have taken to just dredging the online docs when I run into problems.

David