Persian Language

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Jan 29 13:38:55 EST 2010

Thanks for the translation. I've just committed it to revision 18588 but
I had to correct some problems that arose by issuing the command
"/usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics fa.po" as suggested by the wiki here:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Testing_and_submitting_your_translations

- I got a warning saying that the field "Project-Id-Version" was set to
its default value so I changed it in "GnuCash 2.2.9" although the
version number is not important;
- I got a second error for the line "Plural-Forms: nplurals=INTEGER;
plural=EXPRESSION;\n" because the values INTEGER and EXPRESSION are not
valid so I changed it to "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"
but that's what I use for it locale and I don't know if it's good also
for Persian. Maybe someane more expert could tell us;
- finally I got an error on line 1376 because there was a "%S"
capitalized instead of "%s".

That's all.
Thanks for contributing to GnuCash!
Cristian