i need access to the gnucash source code and a recommendation of a good IDE

adekoya adekunle adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:36:41 EDT 2010

i would want to know of specific documentation that could help a
developer that intends to extend the source code.

i mean if i could get a link to download a documentation  that does
proper explanation of the source code and how to extend.

i would be glad that my questions are each and specifically treated so
i could minimize iterations in resolving the issues of source code
edits.

thanks