Gnucash uninstall

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 13 12:44:49 EDT 2010

On Jul 11, 2010, at 6:14 PM, Mariah Yirka-Folsom wrote:

> Hi!
> I downloaded gnucash 2.2.9 today. I realized that it wasn’t what I was
> looking for and attempted to uninstall it. When I dragged the icon into the
> trash, it wouldn’t allow me to. I got this error message:
>
> None of the applications in the disk were still open. Am I doing something
> incorrectly? Could you help me out?

This is a user question and should have been asked on gnucash-users rather than the developer's list.

That said, the problem is that dbus-daemon is still running. You can kill it either from Terminal (use the command "killall dbus-daemon", without quotes) or Activity Monitor (just look for it in the process list and click on the big red kill button in the toolbar).
Both applications are found in Applications:Utilities.

Regards,
John Ralls