New Accounts setup in v2.3.13

David Halverson hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 01:34:26 EDT 2010

Hi Tao Wang,

My tired old eyes can't seem to find a later build - can you be more
specific ?  I've d/l the gnucash-2.3.13-setup.exe dated 02-Jun-2010 07:20
exe file which appears to be the latest one and it has the exact same file
size as the version I already installed with the Latvian accounts ?

Thanks Dave H.