Latvian translation

Valdis Vītoliņš valdis.vitolins at odo.lv
Sun Jun 27 16:24:09 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,
I sent *.po file to Rihards, who is translation team leader for GNU
tools, and  now this file seems merged into Gnucash.
Though in the same time I did more changes/updates, and got very
different *.po file from SVN which was quite hard to merge
(updated version is attached).

Christian, for some next months probably better would be to configure
Gnucash translation as "External" project.
As far as I know, then it will show our translation progress, but I
could rapidly manage version changes by Gnucash code updates.
(I assume later it can be changed back to centralized approach.)

Thanks,
Valdis

P.S.
Christian, I tried to make new *.pot file with revision 19309, but got
error
valdis at studio:~/workspace/gnucash$ make pot
if test -w ./po/POTFILES.in ; then ./make-gnucash-potfiles
> ./po/POTFILES.in ; fi
rm -f intl-scm/guile-strings.c
make -C intl-scm
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/valdis/workspace/gnucash/intl-scm'
rm -f guile-strings.c
cd . && rm -f guile-strings.c \
	&& /usr/bin/guile -s ./xgettext.scm /home/valdis/workspace/gnucash ...
long list of files
ERROR: In procedure scm_lreadr:
ERROR: /home/valdis/workspace/gnucash/src/report/standard-reports/standard-reports.scm:79:39: illegal character in escape sequence: #\.
make[1]: *** [guile-strings.c] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/valdis/workspace/gnucash/intl-scm'