r19309 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports - Improve the initial report loading code so that it loads only files ending with .scm.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jun 28 02:32:47 EDT 2010

Zitat von "J. Alex Aycinena" <alex.aycinena at gmail.com>:
>> Log:
>> Improve the initial report loading code so that it loads only files
>> ending with .scm.
>>
>> This should avoid accidentally loading .scm~ backup files etc. The code
>> matches the filenames against the regexp "\.scm$"
>
> I get the following when I try to compile on Fedora 12:
>
> ERROR:
> /home/gnucash-dev/svncheckouts/gnucash-clean/src/report/standard-reports/standard-reports.scm:79:39:
> illegal character in escape sequence: #\.

Sh...ooot. Seems like my guile-1.6 was less picky about the syntax of
the string literal, and I guess you have guile-1.8, right?

Does it work again if you use two backslashes in the newly introduced
string, so that you change "\.scm$" into "\\.scm$" in
standard-reports.scm?

Sorry for that.

Christian