PATCH: Tweak to gnc-svnversion's bzr section

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Thu Mar 4 04:21:04 EST 2010

The bzr handling code I added to gnc-svnversion turns out to fail when
the top revision isn't an imported svn version; this patch fixes this,
causing the revision returned to be the bzr revno.

I noticed that the About box describes the output of gnc-svnversion as a
SVN revision number, which is now not necessarily true.  I'll see about
sending in a patch to generalize this to refer to whatever VCS is in
use.  Does anyone know if any code relies on the output of
gnc-svnversion being a number (in which case, it would already be broken
on a git revision id, I suppose)?

I also figured out how to build gnucash in a different directory; I've
added some details about this to the wiki page:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building

Jesse Weinstein