Moving tests

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Mar 4 17:55:26 EST 2010

I had to move some files around for some work in the file access area (see
commits 18811 and later).

My last commits moved the tests for filepath from the engine directory to a
new core-utils/test directory.

These tests work fine in the new directory, but now the tests in gnc-
module/test fail to build.

The reason is that the filepath tests depend on some qof function, and the
gnc-module tests don't seem to find it.

I am not an expert on automake. I have looked at this, but I'm not sure what
the best way would be to resolve this.

Should I add the qof libraries in the gnc-module test Makefile ? That doesn't
seem to make sense, gnc-module itself is not using qof, only the core-utils
are.

If someone can help me here, that would be appreciated.

Geert