Where is WebkitGTK+ patch?

Yasuaki Taniguchi/谷口康明 yasuakit at gmail.com
Mon May 3 21:29:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

2010年5月3日3:05 Tao Wang <dancefire at gmail.com>:
> Based on what I have tried, we can fix it by only modify
> stylesheet*.scm. Since, I'm not familiar with scheme, I'm still
> understanding the logic. But it should not hard to do the modification
> to fix Bug 616606 by just only modify a few code in .scm.

Thank you for your working but I think this problem is not only CSS.
When I see a sample Japanese fonts page which specify some fonts by
CSS via GtkLuncher.exe , Japanese fonts are displayed by white squares.
(ex: http://www.tagindex.com/html_tag/basic/font.html)

That page can be displayed properly with both IE and firefox, so I
think some font problems are in WebKitGTK+.

Regards,
Yasuaki