I found a historical regression in the past translation of Chinese.

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:26:33 EDT 2010

I compared my translation of zh_CN and Roy Luo's translation, which is
the last version before the regression. I found some translation bugs
which Roy fixed, but I missed. So, I fixed them, and do one more time
review, fixed several other mistakes.

I send it here, please help me commit it into trunk, thanks.

--
Regards

Tao Wang