I got error during build gnucash win32 package under windows.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 6 03:46:35 EDT 2010

On Thursday 6 May 2010, Tao Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Install.sh works fine, but slow. However, the dist.sh cannot work due
> to missing xml folder. I got the error message:
> cp: cannot stat `/c/soft/gnucash/inst/share/xml': No such file or directory
>
> I double checked, there is no xml in share folder. Is there anything wrong?

Thank you for reporting this.

That directory was part of the qsf functionality which has recently been
removed. I missed this bit of code in the windows installer scripts.

Should be fixed now in r19114. If you update your dist.sh script from svn, you
can simply rerun it. There's no need to run install.sh again first.

Geert