fancy-invoice.scm updates for review

Valdis Vītoliņš valdis.vitolins at odo.lv
Thu May 27 08:06:50 EDT 2010

Hello,
please find attached files for "Fancy invoice" report.
As I'm not sure there is all right, please review and check additionally
before comitting,
and feel free to ask questions.
Following new options are added
Customer nodes (added below customer address)
Amount in words (necessary in Latvia and other countries)
Tax table column,
Changed default rows to 3 and minimum rows to 0 (i.e. 4 and 1 row in
report).
Removed concatenation for date label, as it looks bad in other languages
(don't concatenate strings for international applications).

Valdis

P.S. Why these files are located in two places?
valdis at studio:~/workspace/gnucash$ find ./ -name fancy-invoice.scm
./src/business/business-reports/gnucash/report/fancy-invoice.scm
./src/business/business-reports/fancy-invoice.scm
valdis at studio:~/workspace/gnucash$ find ./ -name business-core.scm
./src/business/business-core/gnucash/business-core.scm
./src/business/business-core/business-core.scm