2.3.16

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 00:25:12 EDT 2010

Hi John & List,

On 2010-11-05, at 14:33, John Ralls wrote:

> […]
> I think it should be a release candidate for 2.4, with a code freeze for anything but critical bugs. If it works as well as I think it will, then we can release 2.4 as soon as the documentation is ready.

Are there any user-facing changes we’re missing in the docs right now? Apart from the What’s New section–I have to work on that.

To put it another way, can you think of anything apart from the new default .gnucash extension, SQL file format, and preferences UIs that users should know about?

Regards,

Yawar