svn access

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 16 07:56:29 EST 2010

Hi,

Yawar Amin <yawar.amin at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> For the past few days I haven’t been able to access svn.gnucash.org or
> wiki.gnucash.org with the browser or git/svn. My IP address is
> 99.229.188.165. I am able to ping both svn.g.o and wiki.g.o though.
>
> I know people have been accessing the repo just fine because Launchpad
> has been regularly importing their commits into its bazaar mirror, but
> by any chance is anyone still having the same issue as I am?

Nope, this is you being blocked by the Auto-IP Blocker due to a bad
SSH.  The ping still works because ICMP is allowed before the blocking.
So you'll be able to ping, but you wont be able to SSH or access any
other services (email, wiki, trac, etc).  From the logs:

Nov  7 00:57:37 code sshd[12391]: Invalid user username from 99.229.188.165

So you tried to ssh with an invalid username.  This blocked your IP.
I've unblocked you, so you should have access again.

In the future, if you get blocked please either email me directly or try
to find me on IRC so I can unblock you.