Filtering transactions

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Tue Nov 23 07:05:52 EST 2010

> I appreciate your analysis, but can you still create a feature request in
> bugzilla if such request doesn't exist yet. See
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla for more details.
Be sure post the url of the created request here (or the old request if you
find an existing one). I'm also interested and might even look at an
implementation when I can find the time.

And another observation: I think that making the filter "sticky" by
default will confuse users (since it's not currently very clear whether
a filter is applied). So I'd suggest adding a single checkmark to the
filter dialog "Remember this filter for this account" or something like
that.

Gr.

Matthijs