GC Concept Guide Review

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:37:07 EDT 2010

Geert,

I agree with your thought and fully intended and intend to do what you advise.  The problem is that I have to learn how to write a wiki and incorporate its features into what I write.

Right now that is a time sink and I have other tasks that in my mind precede that in urgency.  Cristian's mails were posted  before I could learn how to write a wiki and put my stuff in that format.  Thus, the state you find us in.

Sorry my slow learning curve is impacting helping others.

Tom